Notifications
Clear all

success with cognitive decline issues

4 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 396)

I'd like to hear from anyone who is using LiveO2 for brain cognitive issues what your experience has been.  Thanks

Bob

3 Replies
(@richardh-2)

Just getting established in LiveO2 Bob. Started in February.

MRI scan from last summer shows a history of arterial plaque in my brain arteries.  I am watching this issue closely.  Just lately starting to be able to feel the high oxygen hit my brain as mild euphoria.

I will probably rescan in a year's time to check on status of the plaquing.  In the mean time I will be steering off sleep quality, deep sleep and amount of sleep hypoxia that I see in this night-wearable oximeter.

Since you are in this forum - I imagine your cognition is already on the mend.  How are you tracking it?

(@deborahn)

A combination of heavy metals (lead, mercury and uranium-known through urine test w/EDTA) and mold toxicity (blood test) caused a significant chemical cascade in my brain when I walked into a tree branch. I didn’t hit it hard, but any hit causes the body to respond to protect and the chemicals were so far off, inflammation ensued.  

I lost eyesight in the upper left quadrant of my visual field. I was concerned about losing my job due to inability to focus visually and mentally. Blue light freaked my eyes out and I work on a computer. If anything touched my bed or made a sound during sleep I’d get an electrical zap going from my brain down the spine to extremities, making sleep extremely challenging. I yelled at my grandkids, boss and anyone else who made loud noises or irritated me. I had difficulty finding my car in the parking lot even after making an effort to pay attention to the location relative to the store. I couldn’t articulate thoughts, forgetting the end of most sentences I started. I couldn’t walk a straight line-ever. I was increasingly clumsy and fell or hit my head again frequently. I became dependent on my daughters family and had to live with them.

So, I found Live O2 after trying to figure out a cheaper route than what was recommended by the 4th doctor I saw, recommending 30-60 hyperbaric treatments @$6,000 per 30 sessions, with no guarantee I’d see improvement. It was her best guess and most accurate.  

(That’s a whole other story about one doctor saying I’d had a stroke and wanting to put a stint in my brain, others writing me off as having MS, etc)

With the Live O2 system, I couldn’t keep any protocol straight at first and just went by feel.

At first I used exercise with oxygen for a few minutes, then flipped the switch to -O2 as long as I could handle and then back. Repeated 3 times every morning. I noticed immediate improvement and then progressed to adding other treatments that were too complicated for me to manage with the damaged brain.

The first week, vision returned and the “zaps” stopped  I could also manage irritation better  

It’s still a process, but I was able to keep my job and even move up. Brain fog is gone most days, unless I screw something up after a chelation session.

Eventually, I added an IV drip chelation every week for 6 weeks). I’m still high in lead, but the numbers are dropping. I also take charcoal on IV days, Every day I take a high quality omega 3, DHA EPA supplement, liquid glutathione (horrible taste-sulfur), magnesium, sulbutiamine and B12 - starting to not need the b12. 

Live O2 was crucial to get to a point where I could function enough to manage a detox process.

I have 3D brain imaging showing a lack of activity after the head injury. It would be great to compare but I’d have to pay another $3-6k to do it again for a direct comparison. For now, I know there’s increased function and it’s a huge difference.

I now make over 6 figures, working in automation and digitization, programming in several different languages and with varied software. I manage multiple projects in aerospace designing digital infrastructure for plant floors and determine where and when the best use for robotics is. Happy ending because I didn’t listen to the first doctor who said I’d had a stroke. Odds of a successful outcome with a stint are horrible and he was totally off base. 

(@squibm)

Hi Deborah:

I'm so happy to hear of your success. 

Have you reviewed our Brain Fusion Protocol - it's engineered to help detox using EDTA, Glutathione and other supplements orchestrated with your LiveO2 workouts. Dr Janossy developed the nutrient program and I feel his system is the best integration of nutrients. It has agents engineered to remove heavy metals.

When you're ready - would you be interested in telling your story in our newsletter as a video?
If yes please schedule on https://liveo2.com/Mark

Thanks,

Mark Squibb

Share: