Welcome to Prime Care!

Why would I have a ...

Notifications
Clear all

Why would I have a headache the day after I train on LiveO2?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I am following  the instructions.

• 5 days/week- for every session I start off at high O2 for a few minute warm-up and wind down at high O2 at the end followed by a bunch of deep breaths.
  • One day I try to go for 15 to 20 minutes at high altitude and take 5 to 6 breaths for relief if needed and then switch back to high altitude..
  • One day HIIT
  • Rest of the days- I think you call it whole body—high altitude for up to 3 minutes and then a short period with high O2 for recovery- up to 6 cycles

I noticed that I feel great after the workout, but the next day I end up waking up with a mild headache that can go on for hours.  I did not work out yesterday and did not wake up with a headache.

I will rechallenge.  In the meantime, do you have any thoughts on this?  Have you seen this with others?

2 Answers
Topic starter

Experiment:

Please try a mild workout early after you wake up using 5-10 minutes of oxygen only. Let's see how it affects your headache.

If this works, your headache is likely from increased overnight detox. Overnight your cells were able to discard more waste than your lymphatic system was able to eliminate. The morning-accumulation of gunk is probably what makes you feel poorly.

This overnight detox is discussed at length in the Brain Fusion Protocol, where the user takes detox and chelation agents overnight to increase cellular detoxification, and then uses LiveO2 in the AM to flush junk out.

The concept is that the early LiveO2 workout enables the user to detox at a faster rate by ramping liver function and circulating blood and lymph.

It sounds like your program is elevating detox is occurring during sleep, but you will need to get the lymph moving to flush it through the liver.

If this works - the tendency for headaches will resolve.
Mark

Sending a f/u to my question.  Taking glutathione and activated charcoal as per the protocol you sent definitely helps.  No more morning headaches.  I also backed off a bit on the intensity of my workouts and am now building back up.

Thanks for the advice.

Share: